Don’t Wait to Lose Your Weight!
Start your weight loss journey now!
“The main key to losing weight is burning more calories than you consume.”
-What can I do to start losing weight?
· WORKOUT IN THE MORNING. Wake up 30-60 minutes earlier in order to workout. This is beneficial because your extra plans during the day will not overlap your workout time, you will already have it done. When you work out in the morning you continuously burn more calories after you work out. Also, if you wake up at that same time every day in order to workout, your “internal clock” in your body will get used to waking up at that time, and you will become an early bird (without the need of an alarm clock), you will wake up feeling alert and energized! Exercising in the morning increases your mental sharpness for to next 4 to 10 hours. You also feel great because you’ve done something good for yourself. Most of all, working out releases endorphins, which will have you starting your day off feeling good!
·GROCERY SHOP AROUND THE PERIMETER OF THE GROCERY STORE. You can get all the food your body needs (Fruits, vegetables, grains, dairy products, and meats) just by shopping the perimeter of the grocery store. Most of the foods in the aisles are unhealthy. Some of these foods are full of harmful chemicals such as artificial preservatives. Also, most of the foods in the aisles have higher calories.
· COUNT CALORIES. Grab a notebook and write down everything you eat and write the number of calories beside each food item. About 1800 calories is the number of calories a woman should take in every day.
· EAT SMALLER PORTIONS. If you’re ordering food from a fast food restaurant get all your food in a “small” size. If you’re eating in a restaurant eat half of your food and place the other half of your food in a “to go” box. You’ll cut your calorie consumption in half and have an extra meal for later!
-10 Wonderful Reasons to Work Out:
1) Releases endorphins, which puts you in a happier mood and relieves stress.
2) Increased blood flow through exercise keeps your hair strong and healthy!
3) Deep breaths from exercise release toxic chemicals from your body.
4) Increases cognitive skills (it’s good for you mentally).
5) Improves body image, which builds confidence and self-esteem.
6) Exercising increases blood flow, which improves your skin color.
7) Increases longevity (people who are physically active tend to live longer).
8) Boosts your immune system (you lessen your chance of getting sick by exercising).
9) You’ll be able to sleep better.
10) Your body releases toxic fluid through sweating, which cleans and nourishes your skin.